WebAble TV Upcoming and Recent Webcast
WebAble TV Featured Videos
WebAble TV Recommended Videos From The Web
WebAble TV Strategic Partner
Advocacy & Disability Rights
Axis Disability Rights Website
Center for Social Change
- Serving individuals with developmental disabilities for choice, rights, growth and independence.
Disability Advocacy Group
- Sonoma County, California resources
- Helping children and adults with mental retardation
Institute of Independent Living
- Job Accommodation Network
National Disability Party (NDA)
Protection and Advocacy
- The Nation's Disability Rights Network
- The Association for the Severely Handicapped
Attention Deficit Disorder, Children and Adults with
- (CHADD) Non-Profit from Panama City, Florida
The Arc's home page
- Comprehensive info on mental retardation.
Autism Society of America
Autism - How Sleep Affects Autism?
-Submitted by Marie from
Online Learning Haven
Blind, American Foundation for the
- An extensive list of links of interest to the blind and V.I. No big graphics and it's fast.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- A Basic Introduction
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
International Committee of Sports for the Deaf
- Competitions for atheletes who have hearing loss.
Down Syndrome On The Internet
- Little People of America
- The International Dyslexia Association
Epilepsy Foundation of America
Home Safety Considerations for People With Epilepsy
- Glennon Real Estate Experts
Facilitated Communication Institute
- for people who cannot speak
Fragile X Syndrome
The Foundation for Spinal Cord Injury Prevention, Care & Cure (FSCIPCC)
- Leading the world in undergraduate and graduate programs for deaf, hard of hearing, and hearing students.
Tourette Syndrome "Plus"
MS Central Support
- "Your Source for MS Information, Support & Friendship on the Net"
- Multiple Sclerosis Foundation provides support services free of charge throughout the country for all people with an interest in or diagnosed with MS.
The Son-Rise Program
- Autism Treatment Center of America.
Sotos Syndrome Support Association
Sleep Health Awareness
Mattress and bedding accommodations for physical and mental disabilities
A Guide to Sleep Problems with Down Syndrome and How to Overcome Them
- Assistive Technology for computers and disability.
- A non profit organization dedicated to helping people with disabilities locate and obtain Mobility and Assistive products.
- Vehicles, Chairlifts...
Braille translation products, Robotron
Bruno Independent Living Aids, Inc.
- mobility products
- Control And Stabilizing Bar For Wheelchairs
- Text-to-speech synthesis
- Live Life. Get Out There.
Dreamms for Kids
- Educational Technologies for Kids with Special Needs
Flex Foot Prosthetics
- Visually Impaired Products
- Makers of the Bat Personal Keyboard
Keyboard training software
- for education and industry.
- dedicated to the provision of information and services to the Orthotics & Prosthetics profession, Suppliers, Clinicians and Users alike
- Adaptive and Assistive Technology.
- from Carlini Automations.
: Rear-entry wheelchair accessible minivan conversions. Request a copy of Vision's free video and brochure by calling (877) 368-6022.
- wheelchair accessible van rentals
Nutrition & Fitness
- from Sunnyvale California
Don Lemmon's Know How
- Nutrition and Exercise
Parenting & Family
- a wide range of disability related services utilizing a continuum of high and low technology, information and technical assistance for individuals.
- US Goverment Information.
- No advertising, no images, no sounds... but 100% pure information on DISABILITY
Medical Travel, Inc.
- We arrange for dialysis cruises, 24hr oxygen travel and accessible cruises and land packages.
Monroe County Women's Disability Network
- web directory for women with disabilities.
World Association of Persons with Disabilities [WAPD]
- Child and Family Studies Program
Family Friendly Fun & Life Resources
- offers access to mind, body and spirit-enriching information that enhances the quality and enjoyment of family life with special needs.
Parents Helping Parents
- Parent Directed Family Resource Center for children with special needs (mental, physical, emotional, or learning disabilities).
The Sibling Support Project
- The Sibling Support Project is a national program dedicated to the interests of brothers and sisters of people with special health and developmental needs.
Copyright 2014 by TV Worldwide, Inc.