WebAble TV Upcoming and Recent Webcast
WebAble TV Featured Videos
WebAble TV Recommended Videos From The Web
WebAble TV Strategic Partner
Advocacy & Disability Rights
Axis Disability Rights Website
Center for Social Change
- Serving individuals with developmental disabilities for choice, rights, growth and independence.
Disability Advocacy Group
- Sonoma County, California resources
- Helping children and adults with mental retardation
Institute of Independent Living
- Job Accommodation Network
National Disability Party (NDA)
Protection and Advocacy
- The Nation's Disability Rights Network
- The Association for the Severely Handicapped
Attention Deficit Disorder, Children and Adults with
- (CHADD) Non-Profit from Panama City, Florida
The Arc's home page
- Comprehensive info on mental retardation.
Autism Society of America
Autism - How Sleep Affects Autism?
-Submitted by Marie from
Online Learning Haven
Blind, American Foundation for the
- An extensive list of links of interest to the blind and V.I. No big graphics and it's fast.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- A Basic Introduction
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
International Committee of Sports for the Deaf
- Competitions for atheletes who have hearing loss.
Down Syndrome On The Internet
- Little People of America
- The International Dyslexia Association
Epilepsy Foundation of America
Home Safety Considerations for People With Epilepsy
- Glennon Real Estate Experts
Facilitated Communication Institute
- for people who cannot speak
Fragile X Syndrome
The Foundation for Spinal Cord Injury Prevention, Care & Cure (FSCIPCC)
- Leading the world in undergraduate and graduate programs for deaf, hard of hearing, and hearing students.
Tourette Syndrome "Plus"
MS Central Support
- "Your Source for MS Information, Support & Friendship on the Net"
- Multiple Sclerosis Foundation provides support services free of charge throughout the country for all people with an interest in or diagnosed with MS.
The Son-Rise Program
- Autism Treatment Center of America.
Sotos Syndrome Support Association
Sleep Health Awareness
Mattress and bedding accommodations for physical and mental disabilities
How autism impacts sleep timing and quality
Dealing with sleep disorders and Down syndrome
- Assistive Technology for computers and disability.
- A non profit organization dedicated to helping people with disabilities locate and obtain Mobility and Assistive products.
- Vehicles, Chairlifts...
Braille translation products, Robotron
Bruno Independent Living Aids, Inc.
- mobility products
- Control And Stabilizing Bar For Wheelchairs
- Text-to-speech synthesis
- Live Life. Get Out There.
Dreamms for Kids
- Educational Technologies for Kids with Special Needs
Flex Foot Prosthetics
- Visually Impaired Products
- Makers of the Bat Personal Keyboard
Keyboard training software
- for education and industry.
- dedicated to the provision of information and services to the Orthotics & Prosthetics profession, Suppliers, Clinicians and Users alike
- Adaptive and Assistive Technology.
- from Carlini Automations.
: Rear-entry wheelchair accessible minivan conversions. Request a copy of Vision's free video and brochure by calling (877) 368-6022.
- wheelchair accessible van rentals
Nutrition & Fitness
- from Sunnyvale California
Don Lemmon's Know How
- Nutrition and Exercise
Parenting & Family
- a wide range of disability related services utilizing a continuum of high and low technology, information and technical assistance for individuals.
- US Goverment Information.
- No advertising, no images, no sounds... but 100% pure information on DISABILITY
Medical Travel, Inc.
- We arrange for dialysis cruises, 24hr oxygen travel and accessible cruises and land packages.
Monroe County Women's Disability Network
- web directory for women with disabilities.
World Association of Persons with Disabilities [WAPD]
- Child and Family Studies Program
Family Friendly Fun & Life Resources
- offers access to mind, body and spirit-enriching information that enhances the quality and enjoyment of family life with special needs.
Parents Helping Parents
- Parent Directed Family Resource Center for children with special needs (mental, physical, emotional, or learning disabilities).
The Sibling Support Project
- The Sibling Support Project is a national program dedicated to the interests of brothers and sisters of people with special health and developmental needs.
Copyright 2014 by TV Worldwide, Inc.