Accessible Technologies and Environments for All
The M-Enabling Summit Conference and Showcase is dedicated to promoting accessible and assistive technology for senior citizens and users of all abilities. It is an annual meeting place for all who create and contribute accessible ICT products, services and consumer technologies. With its theme of “Making Connected Things and Services Accessible for All”, the 2017 M-Enabling Summit will provide a platform for empowering technologies and focus on next-generation innovations and breakthroughs for users of all abilities.
Bringing together professionals, corporations, service organizations, and key thought leaders, the M-Enabling Summit is an all-inclusive conference and showcase featuring innovative technology, mobile applications, connected devices, and services for more than one-billion users worldwide.
The M-Enabling Summit is the ideal venue to support independent living in an interconnected world for seniors and persons with disabilities. These technological advances are becoming an essential differentiator in gaining a competitive advantage. The M-Enabling program is designed to give attendees tools, knowledge, and networking opportunities to implement into their everyday lives in this rapidly expanding market of assistive and accessibility technologies.
The 6th edition of the M-Enabling Summit Global Conference and Showcase will be held on June 13-14, 2017 at the Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel, in Washington, D.C, with the IAAP, The International Association of Accessibility Professionals Pre-Conference Session on June 12, 2017.
Key Topics include:
- Innovation in robotics, wearables, virtual and augmented reality, artificial intelligence, IoT, smart homes and appliances, self-driving cars
- Latest enabling end-user solutions for cognitive, mobility, visual, hearing impairments and aging challenges
- Scaling-up accessibility in higher education, businesses, government, workplace, smart cities
- Refreshed Section 508, WCAG 2.1, RTT, standard for navigation software
- Health, safety and well-being, home care, connected citizens, social media, security and privacy
What Attendees Have to Say About the Summit:
“Invaluable Insight,” “Absolutely Fantastic!” “Facilitator of Accessibility Solutions Dialogue Among Stakeholders,” “Prestigious,” “Great Venue for Critical Discussions!”